Re: Coverage on BadVoltage

From: Bruce Lawson <brucel@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 11:16:49 +0100
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
On 29 July 2014 21:48, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> Here's an in-depth response to the piece, a response from Stuart
> Langridge (Ubuntu One), and Bruce Lawson (Opera Evangelist and
> "Introducing HTML5" author):

Just boringly pointing out that, for W3C reasons, I'm registered on
this mailing list under my employer's domain, but I'm not officially
representing them here or in the link above - this is my own interest
and opinion only.

> http://community.badvoltage.org/t/1x21-everything-old-is-old-again/2053/27?u=msporny
>
> If those of you in the group are wondering about the strategic aspects
> of the work we're doing, the post above might help explain the approach
> we're currently taking.

I'd consider editing this down and having some of it hang off
https://web-payments.org/ - it took me lots of reading around to
understand The Vision Thing.

Bruce