Re: Programmable Distributed Governance

On 27 January 2014 23:03, Joel Dietz <jd@evr.gr> wrote:

> I wanted to share this whitepaper for feedback, largely sparked by the
> introduction of evolution of DAC layers on cryptocurrencies.
>

> https://github.com/fractastical/distributed-governance/blob/master/whitepaper.md

Im curious has to how this relates to the Web (if at all)

I could imagine a system where you incorporate on the block chain.  Your
company number is the transaction hash, and you have a pointer to a web
page.  The web page then points back to the transaction.

Following your nose, you can add more web based content to your initial
starting point ...

This also saves "spamming" the block chain and increased fees