Re: Web Payments Workshop looking great

These are very welcome additions and thank you for the update. I will note
these in my slides for my Jan 15 talk.

As far as next the next step, I will be helping to drive awareness of the
group's work and specifically attendance to the Web Payments Workshop.

If any group members will be in HK, I'll be happy to try to host a dinner
or somesuch (schedule permitting) -- the Asia PKI Forum which will be held
immediately after the Asia Financial Forum (Jan 13-14).

http://www.asianfinancialforum.com/en/index.htm

I apologies for note being able to contribute more directly to the Program
Cmt's work as I'm clearly over committed right now.

p.