Re: Web Payments Workshop looking great

Just fyi, that I spoke v. broadly about this group's work at today's Asia
PKI Consortium International Symposium: Cross-Border Electronic Payment
Challenges & Opportunities in HK.

There were about 160 participants, of which 80 were banks. I drew attention
to the Feb 8 deadline for the Paris workshop.

Sorry I'm too tired to join tonight's midnight call, but thought to send
the above datapoint fwiw.

p.