Re: Updated Web Payments Working Group Charter - Please share any concerns by 12 October

I commented on this in the call yesterday, but it must have gotten missed.
Section 3.2 last bullet reads

   - *Inter-app on mobile devices (Optional)*: If possible the group will
   Recommend a delivery mechanism for payment messages between apps on a
   mobile device so that digital wallet applications can seamlessly interface
   with Websites running inside a mobile device's user agent.

I think this should say "user agents".  There can be many user agents in a
mobile device.  My phone, for example, has 4 browsers in it right now.

--
-Shane