Updated Web Payments Working Group Charter - Please share any concerns by 12 October

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 13:35:07 -0500
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Dear Web Payments interest Group,

Based on W3C Member feedback and comments made during the IG call earlier today, we now have an updated
Web Payments Working Group Charter. I am asking the Advisory Committee Representatives who suggested
changes to see whether these revisions satisfy their concerns.

I also invite Interest Group Participants to review the charter and share any concerns by 12 October. We will
review any concerns at the Monday, 12 October IG call.

Here is the updated charter for your review:
  http://www.w3.org/2015/10/payments-wg-charter.html

Diff from the charter reviewed by the Membership:
   http://www.w3.org/2015/10/payments-diff.html

Change history:
  https://github.com/w3c/webpayments-ig/commits/master/latest/charters/payments-wg-charter.html

Editor’s draft (where I will make small changes based on this round of feedback):
  http://w3c.github.io/webpayments-ig/latest/charters/payments-wg-charter.html

Thanks to Manu and Adrian for walking me through the comments made during today’s call.

Getting close! :)

Ian Jacobs, Web Payments Activity Lead

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/06/payments-wg-charter.html

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447