Re: Updated Web Payments Working Group Charter - Please share any concerns by 12 October

> On Oct 9, 2015, at 8:31 AM, Shane McCarron <shane@halindrome.com> wrote:
>
> I commented on this in the call yesterday, but it must have gotten missed.  Section 3.2 last bullet reads
>  • Inter-app on mobile devices (Optional): If possible the group will Recommend a delivery mechanism for payment messages between apps on a mobile device so that digital wallet applications can seamlessly interface with Websites running inside a mobile device's user agent.
> I think this should say "user agents".  There can be many user agents in a mobile device.  My phone, for example, has 4 browsers in it right now.

Hi Shane,

To address the observation (and I agree with it) that someone may have more than one user agent,
I made the following change globally: s/the user agent/a user agent/

Ian

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447