Re: : [payment arch] Roadmap

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 00:23:47 -0400
To: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
On 05/22/2015 03:33 AM, ٻ(ѩ) wrote:
> We have a suggestion for supplement as following marked yellow: n
> FIDO-based authentication Working Group u  Strong authentication of
> payer to account provider (Biometrics Authentication and Multi-factor
> Authentication)

I don't think this will be possible in the first version. There are no
groups that are currently working on Biometric authentication (that I
know of).

Multi-factor authentication is covered w/ the FIDO and Hardware-based
authentication groups.

No change made to the document based on the suggestion above.

> l  Privacy IG n  Privacy protection for sensitive information

Good point. Added.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/