: : [payment arch] Roadmap

From: ٻ(ѩ) <sunqian.sq@alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 12:37:27 +0800
To: "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
Ok, thanks Manu~~

-----ʼԭ-----
: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
ʱ: 2015529 12:24
ռ: public-webpayments-ig@w3.org
: Re: : [payment arch] Roadmap

On 05/22/2015 03:33 AM, ٻ(ѩ) wrote:
> We have a suggestion for supplement as following marked yellow: n
> FIDO-based authentication Working Group u  Strong authentication of
> payer to account provider (Biometrics Authentication and Multi-factor
> Authentication)

I don't think this will be possible in the first version. There are no
groups that are currently working on Biometric authentication (that I know
of).

Multi-factor authentication is covered w/ the FIDO and Hardware-based
authentication groups.

No change made to the document based on the suggestion above.

> l  Privacy IG n  Privacy protection for sensitive information

Good point. Added.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/