: [payment arch] Roadmap

From: ٻ(ѩ) <sunqian.sq@alibaba-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:33:10 +0800
To: <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, "'Manu Sporny'" <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Dear Manu,

We have a suggestion for supplement as following marked yellow:

l  Authentication

n  FIDO-based authentication Working Group

u  Strong authentication of payer to account provider (Biometrics
Authentication and Multi-factor Authentication)

u  May have a dependency on WebAppSec work

n  Hardware-based authentication Working Group

l  Privacy IG

n  Privacy protection for sensitive information

-----ʼԭ-----
: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
ʱ: 2015522 12:25
ռ: Web Payments IG
: [payment arch] Roadmap

We need a sanity check on the Roadmap document from folks in this group.

It's very basic right now, mostly to test out the structure and the
presentation format. The Roadmap is proposed through version 1:

 <https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Roadmap>
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Roadmap

Feedback that would be helpful at this point:

1. After reading it, do you have a general idea of what we're trying to

   accomplish in version 1?

2. What sections did you find most helpful?

3. What sections should we do without?

4. Are there any sections that are missing?

5. Other thoughts?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.

<http://manu.sporny.org/2014/dawn-of-web-payments/>