Re: [payment arch] Roadmap

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 07:09:05 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
On 2015-05-22 06:24, Manu Sporny wrote:
> We need a sanity check on the Roadmap document from folks in this group.
> It's very basic right now, mostly to test out the structure and the
> presentation format. The Roadmap is proposed through version 1:

Charter:
  "Development of technical standards is not in scope for the Interest Group.
   However, this group will encourage the development or adaption of technical
   standards to bridge the gaps that are identified"

Roadmap:
  "The initial implementation of the Web Payments work will focus on delivering
   standards for a Minimum Viable Platform (MVP) by December 2017"

IMO, these statement are highly contradictory.

Anders
non-member