[payment arch] Roadmap

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 00:24:50 -0400
To: Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>
We need a sanity check on the Roadmap document from folks in this group.
It's very basic right now, mostly to test out the structure and the
presentation format. The Roadmap is proposed through version 1:

https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Roadmap

Feedback that would be helpful at this point:

1. After reading it, do you have a general idea of what we're trying to
   accomplish in version 1?
2. What sections did you find most helpful?
3. What sections should we do without?
4. Are there any sections that are missing?
5. Other thoughts?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.