Correction to minutes (was: Re: [use cases] Meeting minutes for 2015-02-24 telecon)

On 02/24/2015 02:48 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:
> The minutes for today's Web Payments IG use Cases Task Force telecon
>  can Web Payments IG Use Cases Task Force

Blerg... my apologies for the mis-named minutes title, I was on
auto-pilot after the call. The meeting minutes were for the Web Payments
IG, not the Use Cases Task Force.

... err, I mean, I was just testing out our recently-approved new
minutes publication process:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webpayments-ig/2015Feb/0023.html

and I'm happy to report that the dispute resolution process works like a
charm :P. DavidE caught the error and the minutes have been updated to
reflect the proper title:

http://www.w3.org/2015/02/24-wpay-minutes.html

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.