Re: [use_cases] Proposed framework for organizing use cases

On 02/25/2015 06:52 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Organizing Web Payments Use Cases
> http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/ij-usecases/

I urge everyone to look through the slide deck and absorb as much of it
as you can before the use cases call tomorrow. I think we should scrap
tomorrow's agenda and take a very deep look at the deck above because it
could easily turn into the introductory portions of the Use Cases FPWD
document.

Ian's done a great job of framing an overall use cases framework that
the use cases we have can slot into. I've gone through the use cases we
have, the ones that have not been approved yet, and the ones from the
Web Payments CG and they fit fairly well into the framework.

All the information in the slides are great, but pay specific attention to:

http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/ij-usecases/?full#5

and

http://www.w3.org/2015/Talks/ij-usecases/?full#10

We're searching for something that's simple to explain to Web Developers
and the public at large. I don't think much of what we've talked about
to date does that effectively. The slide deck above puts a considerable
dent in the problem.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.