Re: What is a WebID?

On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 11:00 AM Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> * simpler Linked Data:  you are aware that HTTP-range-14 can be tackled
>> post request, right? curl -H "Accept: text/turtle"
>> "https://databus.dbpedia.org/kurzum#this" even without a 200/Location
>> Header.
>>

> Trying to understand HR14 tackled post request?  Adding "#this" I know
> about, and seems like a smart thing.  Unsure #this is documented anywhere,
> maybe that's a good thing to do (A Note perhaps?)

HR14 pertains to URIs without a #fragment part. The contention was that
URIs without a #fragment should be understood to be referring to documents,
not cars.

HTTP does not support #fragment's in the fundamental protocol, they are
stripped out.

curl -H "Accept: text/turtle" "https://databus.dbpedia.org/kurzum#this"
==
GET /kurzum HTTP/1.1
> Host: databus.dbpedia.org

no #fragment.

The conneg, as outlined in Sebastian's example, is not HR14.

Best, Nathan