Re: Proposal: creation of a WebID json-ld context, as a CG work item

On Wed, 26 Jan 2022 at 01:39, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 at 19:13, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> So far:
>>
>> 3 +1s
>>
>> No NACKs
>>
>> I'll leave this thread open for a while
>>
>> But I'd like to start some work on this.  I already have a use case in
>> mind, which is profiles for "autonomous agents" (ie bots)
>>
>> Aaron, I hope it's OK to take your sketch as a starting point.  If not,
>> just say
>>
>> We'll need a version control area where members of the group can merge
>> pull requests.  If anyone knows a good place, feel free to add
>>
>> Else we can start working in a random github repo, and transfer it to a
>> better spot later...
>>

> I've put Aaron's example in our unofficial github area.  It's not a
> proposal, just an example, or template, that can be tinkered with
> informally
>
> https://github.com/webidcg/webid-context/blob/gh-pages/webid.json
>
> The following terms are included so far:
>
>         "Agent": "foaf:Agent",
>         "Person": "foaf:Person",
>         "Project": "foaf:Project",
>         "Organization": "foaf:Organization",
>         "PersonalProfileDocument": "foaf:PersonalProfileDocument",
>         "name": "foaf:name",
>         "title": "foaf:title",
>         "familyName": "foaf:familyName",
>         "givenName": "foaf:givenName",
>         "img": "foaf:img",
>         "knows": "foaf:knows",
>         "primaryTopic": "foaf:primaryTopic",
>         "primaryTopicOf": "foaf:primaryTopicOf"
>
> That's from FOAF.  We could add terms from Schema, Vcard, ActivityStreams
> + others
>
> Feel free to open an issue or PR and add terms.  Anyone in this group that
> wants write access can have it.

For convenience, I've asked

https://w3id.org/webid

To be pointed to the experimental context

At this point, it should not be considered a even proposal, but an initial
experimental template

Agreed upon terms and vocabs can be added to this context.  I think it
should be open and liberal e.g. anyone that wants a term added can submit a
PR