Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 14:05, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:

> Quoting Melvin Carvalho (2022-01-23 13:42:41)
> > Can you see now why there is a need for better deployment patterns,
> > and instructions, and making this simpler?
>
> I don't think anyone in this conversation disagrees that better
> deployment patterns, and instructions, and making this simpler, is
> needed.
>
> Question is not if all that is needed, but if it is needed in the *core*
> *spec* for WebID.

Thanks Jonas, yes, that's the case

Thread is mainly about gathering views of the group on what the preferred
default serialization is

Currently it is turtle.  In future it may be JSON(-LD)

That is, if we continue to have a default serialization (which sparks
another, related, conversation)