Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

Hi,

If one specific RDF serialization would be mandated, I can say already
now that we would not support such WebID spec. Our servers can produce
any format Jena supports, plus HTML, for every RDF resource, so that
would not be possible even if we wanted to.

Top Linked Data researchers pretending not to understand content
negotiation raises my eyebrows. It has been a feature of HTTP since
forever.

The effort to dumb down RDF Linked Data to make it more accessible to
some mythical "developers" continues to amaze me. Those developers
most likely do not even need Linked Data as they don't have the sort
of problems it addresses.
We shouldn't be looking at easy solutions, we should be looking at
first principles and the *right* solutions.

Martynas