Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

On Sat, Jan 22, 2022 at 8:23 PM Sebastian Hellmann <
hellmann@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> Hi Jonas,
> On 22.01.22 01:09, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>
> Quoting Sebastian Hellmann (2022-01-22 00:21:49)
>
> Hi Jonas,
>
> a question: I am having trouble finding the current spec. Also I can not
> find anything about NetID. See more inline.
>
> Current draft of the WebID spec is this: https://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/spec/identity/
>
> Are you sure that this is a spec? I see it as an inspirational document on
> how a spec could look like, if you spent the effort to work on it.
>
> This is, indeed, the draft specification for WebID.

What I find most interesting about this thread is the possibility that a
document could be produced that doesn't have the word "draft" in the final
output.

Insofar as that is the goal here, please count me in.

Aaron