Re: WebID default serialization for WebID 2.x

On Sun, 23 Jan 2022 at 10:49, Martynas Jusevičius <martynas@atomgraph.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If one specific RDF serialization would be mandated, I can say already
> now that we would not support such WebID spec. Our servers can produce
> any format Jena supports, plus HTML, for every RDF resource, so that
> would not be possible even if we wanted to.

Do you already support the current WebID 1.x spec?  Because it mandates
turtle right now:

"must be available as text/turtle [turtle], but may be available in other
RDF serialization formats"