Re: Point of Order! - Re: WebID 1.0 -- Section 3 -- Removal of Note

Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2013-02-18 17:33:36 +0000:
> On 2/18/13 12:13 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> > I would really appreciate Kingsley if you started debating on the points,
> > without making up facts, and  stop your ad hominem attacks on whoever
> > you disagreed with. Your personal attacks only harm you and your
> > company's
> > reputation, and do nothing to help us move forard.
>
> Henry,
>
> I am going to tell you this one last time, I will not stand for your
> nonsense.
>
> OpenLink Software is a W3C member. Our membership isn't gratis.
>
> I will soon withdraw OpenLink Software from participation in this effort
> if you remain the chair. Please don't push me any further.
>
> Kingsley

Dear Kingsley & Henry,

I would really like to ask both of you to consider taking some time before replying to each other emails. At this moment I have impression that both of you got quite personal about it and it doesn't help with resolving this... i would already say *war* :( I really believe that taking more time before replies and letting emotions settle can take us in direction of finding better harmony!

Also please consider taking some time to take a look at topic of *Non Violent Communication*, quite nice short animation available here: http://youtu.be/M6lxT2tOOqA

Please also consider giving some space to other participants of this group to discuss this topics since they may have at this moment less of personal edge to it...

Last but not least, I find you both a very brilliant people, please don't use your intellects to "push each other's  buttons" ;)

I look forward that we move beyond this conflict and continue all together to work on very needed in our present times technologies!

☮ please <3