Re: opening issue-74 - Re: (Dis)Proving that 303s have a performance impact.

Seriously, stop it.

If you're going to 'have Henry removed as Chair', get on and do it.

If you're going to withdraw OpenLink Software from the community group, do that instead.

If you're not going to either, stop throwing your toys out of your pram. This continual tirade is ridiculous and is doing nobody any favours.

M.

On Mon 2013-Feb-18, at 17:47, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
 wrote:

> Henry,
>
> Here is what a chair person would do, assuming they understood their role:
>
> On receipt of my initial mail they would have simply acknowledged the position and then clearly indicated the cause of action to follow. Instead, in typical fashion, you opted to deflect and basically trigger this thread.
>
> And by the way, you did ask for an issue to be opened, but not in an appropriate manner as it simply came across as trying awkward via process, when convenient to your cause of stifling disagreement.
>
> What I still don't understand:
>
> What gives you the distinguished position to unilaterally insert such a notice in the spec? What gives you the distinguished privilege to throw hurdles at those that oppose such unilateral actions by either the chair person or an editor?
>
> In a functional community, you (or Andrei) would actually have put forth your intentions for discussion before they ended up in the spec document. This didn't happen, it cost you 0.00 (whatever units of timeccosts you choose) to insert the notice while charging those that oppose it a procedural tax.
>
> Have you actually looked the process and procedures associated with other W3C groups?
>
> I have more than a strong case to have you removed as the chair person of this group. I sincerely hope you have the ability to reflect on your actions, assuming you take this W3C community effort seriously.
>

> Kingsley
>

>>> Ted:  Please note the comments above (and those in Henry's response) in relation to making the issue raised [1] clearer.
>>> Links:
>>>
>>> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2013Feb/0197.html
>>> [2]http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/issues/74
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Kingsley Idehen
>>> Founder & CEO
>>> OpenLink Software
>>> Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
>>> Personal Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
>>> Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen
>>> Google+ Profile: https://plus.google.com/112399767740508618350/about
>>> LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/kidehen
>>>

>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/
>>

> --
>
> Regards,
>
> Kingsley Idehen
> Founder & CEO
> OpenLink Software
> Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen

Mo McRoberts - Technical Lead - The Space
0141 422 6036 (Internal: 01-26036) - PGP key CEBCF03E,
Zone 1.08, BBC Scotland, Pacific Quay, Glasgow, G51 1DA
Project Office: Room 7083, BBC Television Centre, London W12 7RJ

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.