Re: Point of Order! - Re: WebID 1.0 -- Section 3 -- Removal of Note

On 2/18/13 12:13 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> I would really appreciate Kingsley if you started debating on the points,
> without making up facts, and  stop your ad hominem attacks on whoever
> you disagreed with. Your personal attacks only harm you and your
> company's
> reputation, and do nothing to help us move forard.

Henry,

I am going to tell you this one last time, I will not stand for your
nonsense.

OpenLink Software is a W3C member. Our membership isn't gratis.

I will soon withdraw OpenLink Software from participation in this effort
if you remain the chair. Please don't push me any further.

Kingsley