W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-webid@w3.org > February 2013

Formal WebID Teleconf Friday February 8 2013 15:00UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 12:14:49 +0100
Message-Id: <39AC4B30-C1BC-45D3-A0C9-A672B6E6287D@bblfish.net>
To: "public-webid@w3.org Group" <public-webid@w3.org>
Meeting Time:
Friday 8 February, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 Paris, 10:00 New York
full time zone information:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130208T15
tel: +1-617-761-6200
sip: zakim@voip.w3.org
irc: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/%23webid

Agenda:

Meeting Minutes from last time
------------------------------

Vote of meeting minutes for last time
http://www.w3.org/2013/02/01-webid-minutes.html


Actions
-------

- ACTION-17 "Cross reference SocialWeb XG stories with WebID XG. There will be a handful of intersections that make sense to further develop"
 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/17 
Proposal: close as the context has changed a lot since then, unless someone volunteers for it

- Action-41: "Research RDFa in HTML forms"
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/41
Proposal: close as the context has completely changes since then and out of scope

- Action 39: "Create rdfa version for EARL test ontology"
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/39
Proposal: May be done. If not is not a priority now.

- Action-59: "Adapt spec to results of vote"
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/59
  
- ACTION-57: Issue Remove Redundant sections from spec
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/57
  Is this well enough defined? What's the progress.

- ACTION 53: Create do open issue in database, and create page on security
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/actions/53
  Needs to be clarified

ISSUES 
------

 - ISSUE-61: xsd datatypes
 Proposal: close. This was solved and acted on a long time ago

 - ISSUE-50: WebID deployments
   ISSUE-49:Keep a list of implementations of WebId up to date
 Proposal: open one of them, and close the other. This seems tied
 to Action-8

 - ISSUE-66: Microdata Support
   Proposal: close this, as it is now out of scope

 - ISSUE-10: Hash URLs for Agents
   Proposal: close 
   ( Either we just solved this, or I am not sure what it stands for anymore )
 
 - ISSUE-38: Differentiate between the identifying agent and the user operating the identifying agent
   Proposal: open and ask toby if this is now ready to close

 - ISSUE-55: explore WebID URI-schema openness
   Proposal: close
            This was solved in the previous vote.



Next Meeting 
------------

Agree to next meeting 


Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/



Received on Thursday, 7 February 2013 11:15:21 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 20:54:41 UTC