Re: delegated authentication

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:54:59AM +0200, Andrei Sambra wrote:

Hi all,

since we discussed this problem e.g. at the FSW in Berlin and on other places,
I had some material about webid delegation already finished.

I've created a wiki page here:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebID/Delegation

I've added an extended sequence image and some structure and hope we can take
this as a base for future discussion. Also note that we have this implemented
since 3 years in OntoWiki (to allow inter-OntoWiki communication) but with
other namings. Currently, Phil is reworking this part so that others (e.g.
Andrei) can use that too (the link is added to the page too)

Best regards

Sebastian Tramp

--
WebID: http://sebastian.tramp.name