Re: Has W3C logo always been the present one?

Dear Agnese,

I am glad if I could help you about your questions on W3C-related matters
of logos and their histories eventhough I was and am still not sure ... :-)

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra

Pada Senin, 19 April 2021, Agnese Camici <a.camici1@studenti.unipi.it>