Da: Guntur Wiseno Putra<mailto:gsenopu@gmail.com>
Inviato: lunedě 12 aprile 2021 17:18
A: Agnese Camici<mailto:a.camici1@studenti.unipi.it>
Cc: public-webhistory@w3.org<mailto:public-webhistory@w3.org>
Oggetto: Re: Has W3C logo always been the present one?

Dear Agnese,

Concerning with your question on logos, It may be out of date and I wander whether it would be helpful or not but you may also trace it further:

-) Steven Pemberton, the chair of public-xformusers@w3.org<mailto:public-xformusers@w3.org>, posted about Declarative Amsterdam at the group (April 2020) which said among others:

"...
Declarative Amsterdam will have presentations on past experiences, current trends and future perspectives in fields such as functional programming, declarative data modelling, databases, XML and related technologies, JSON, CSS, data visualization, grammars, parsing, and domain-specific languages.

..
"

Regard,
Guntur Wiseno Putra