From: W3C Calendar [mailto:noreply@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 2:45 PM
To: Web Fonts Working Group <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Event Changed: Web Fonts WG Call

 <https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/78f6bae0-10ab-4ac4-ba1b-917b4f12c037> View this event in your browser

Web Fonts WG Call Tentative

March 30 2021, 12:00 - 13:00 America/New_York

Location: Zoom

This is a weekly recurring WG call. Individual occurrences may be postponed based on the WG and/or chair decisions.

W3C is in the process of deploying this new calendaring service in order to help W3C groups manage their meetings. This entry is a draft, I would like to test it to make sure that "Joining" details are visible only to logged in group members.

  _____

Agenda

Will be updated prior to each call.

Joining Instructions

Instructions are restricted to meeting participants.

  _____

Participants

Groups

*  <https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webfonts> Web Fonts Working Group ( <https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/webfonts/calendar>  View Calendar)