Re: WebFonts F2F details and proposed agenda - Tuesday, Sep. 3, 2019

I’m certainly in favor of a Japanese option (I’ve never been to Japan, but love sushi and ramen). No other real diet issues, and will join for dinner.

Jason

Jason Pamental
designer, strategist, tinkerer & typographer

jason@rwt.io
m: 401.743.4406
http://rwt.io

Helping teams and brands speak more powerfully through better, faster typography on the web.

Author of ‘Responsive Typography: Using Type Well on the Web’, available from O’Reilly: http://bit.ly/rwtbook <http://bit.ly/rwtbook>

Want tips and news about web typography in your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter: http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9 <http://eepurl.com/ghd9b9>