Re: Reminder and Agenda for WG telcon on Apr. 16

On 15/04/14 12:54 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir wrote:

> We will have our regularly scheduled telcon at:
> US West Coast - 07:00

Out of interest, is there anyone planning to make this call who is based
somewhere that this schedule is more convenient than a later time? As I
recall, one of the primary reasons for the alternating schedule was to
make it fair for participants in Japan, who would otherwise need to get
up very early every week. Is anyone from Japan still regularly
participating in the calls? If not, perhaps we might review the schedule.

J.