Re: WebFonts WG Kick-off

Like John, I am not a morning person (must be a west coast thing), but there's nothing about this schedule that I can't deal with. It looks like it's harder on people in Europe and Asia. (The east coast schedule is looking pretty nice!)

By the way, who exactly is in the Working Group? I've read the introductions in the list archive, but I don't know if that's everyone.

-Christopher