Re: CSS shorthand reference

Looking good. I fixed a few minor typos, added some oxford commas, made the
indentation in code samples consistent, and made the headings consistent
(some had 'shorthand' others did not, I opted for not).

Wasn't sure how to fix wording on "rarely want to go this granular, for
will probably use simply"

Also, can we standardize on spelling it "color" instead of "colour" as it's
consistent with the property in the specs?

- Richard