Re: Certificate Management Protocol with RFC4210

Hi. Barnes
thanks for your recommendation.

My Ideas are certificate related features should have backward
compatibility.
already user agent has the Trusted CA list.

the certificate related operations should be based on CA trust chains.

regards
mountie.

--
Mountie Lee