Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 comments sent by Kentarou

At 6:33 PM -0600 8/31/06, Lofton Henderson wrote:

>Although we don't consider this a part of Last Call Review, it would
>probably be helpful if you could give some indication before our CR
>transition meeting next Tuesday Sept 5th- 11 am EST.

I think what I can give you before Tuesday is my concurrence, as
chair of PFWG, that you have
appropriately applied the process and that

a) these comments came in long after the close of LC, too late to
impact the CR draft, and hence
b) these issues should not impact the CR transition one way or the other.

On the content of the Appendix, or the sufficiency of this approach
to address these
issues, I don't think I can speak ex_cathedra for the group; and I
would like to accept
you offer to take a little more time (that is to say after the
[presumedly positive decision])
CR transition meeting on Tuesday.

Is it OK with you that I continue the process I have started to find
a date and time for
a special call [7]?

Please let me thank the WebCGM WG at this point for your diligent
pursuit of accessibility
feedback far above and beyond the requirements of the Process, and
your proactive
approach to the issues that have been raised by the development of
this draft appendix.

Al

/chair, PFWG

[7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2006Aug/0086.html