Re: Response to WebCGM 2.0 comments sent by Kentarou

All,

Thanks for the quick reply.  You asked...

At 09:46 AM 9/1/2006 -0400, Al Gilman wrote:
>[...]
>Is it OK with you that I continue the process I have started to find a
>date and time for
>a special call [7]?

Yes, please do.

In reference to your previous message [7], it is clear that we must do this
sometime in September, if WebCGM's transition request is approved on
Tuesday.  For my own part, the month is fairly open except for the week of
18th September, during which I am unavailable.

-Lofton.