Re: [webauthn] New PublicKeyCredential methods for JSON (de)serialization (#1703)

From: Matthew Miller via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2022 18:51:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thank you @emlun for helping push this forward, I've been distracted with home buying the last month and haven't had the time or energy for this. I think I've also been waiting for the F2F next week to try and work on this with some of you in-person.

I'll take a look at your suggestions later this week and start incorporating your latest feedback.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MasterKale
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1703#issuecomment-1144012362 using your GitHub account