Re: [webauthn] Is it possible to fail the registration ceremony if a certain extension is not present? (#1487)

From: Arian van Putten via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 20:29:58 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
>  so I recommend lobbying if you really want it.

*lobbies*

Anyhow; I'll cose this issue now as it doesn't seem actionable. However I'd love to see `PRF` extenion not get kicked out personally; but there doesn't seem to be clear consensus so it makes sense that people moved along without it...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by arianvp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1487#issuecomment-700264391 using your GitHub account