Re: [webauthn] Is it possible to fail the registration ceremony if a certain extension is not present? (#1487)

From: Arian van Putten via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 19:22:46 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Ah I see the rationale in https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1462 now

Given `prf` was never part of Webauthn level 1 I guess this issue isn't very actionable then (from standardisation viewpoint)

I guess I should just create the credential without residentKey (make a new credential just for prf extension usage. Where I discard the public key).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by arianvp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1487#issuecomment-700232455 using your GitHub account