Re: [webauthn] Rename Account and ClientData fixes #312

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:44:40 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@vijaybh pointed out
> shouldn't these element names be shorter to avoid confusing developers?

fine by me, was just thinking of naming consistency, note I qualified it with "should perhaps" ;-)

Perhaps the "clientdata" substring on its own is sufficient consistency.

@kpaulh suggested:
> Another suggestion for Account -> `RelyingPartyUserInfo`?

works for me.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/344#issuecomment-285113233 using your GitHub account