RE: PR#109: Editorial polishing of abstract, intro material, terminology, etc.

Yes. The PR is for the branch, so whenever the PR is finally merged it will merge the current state of the branch at that time. You can push more commits to the branch now and they will become part of the PR.

-----Original Message-----
From: jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com [mailto:jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:44 AM
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Subject: Re: PR#109: Editorial polishing of abstract, intro material, terminology, etc.

thanks to Vijay for his review -- I'm working through his comments -- IIUC how PRs work, I can add commits to the source branch "vijaybh-lots-of-fpwd-issues-jeffh-build" to address them, and since a PR is essentially just a pointer, it will automagically reflect the new commits, yes?

On 5/24/16, 12:07 PM, "jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com"