updating milestone labels

From: <jeff.hodges@kingsmountain.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 16:15:34 -0600
To: "W3C WebAuthn WG" <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Tony created two milestones in our w3c/webauthn repo..

  https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/milestones

  FPWD - First Public Working Draft - only issues that need to be resolved for
the Second Public Working Draft

  SPWD - Second Public Working Draft - only issues that need to be resolved
for the Second Public Working Draft

However, as Wendy informed us on the call last Tue, the W3C process doesn't
have a notion of "second public working draft".  Rather, the next major
process step is to promote the draft spec to "candidate recommendation"..

  https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#maturity-levels

Note that a FPWD is allocated a spot in the W3C "TR" (technical report)
namespace, namely..

  https://www.w3.org/TR/<ShortNameHere>/

Further note that we, the WG, can (and likely will) update our working draft
spec copy in the TR namespace from time-to-time as our "editors' draft"
matures (the latter (in rendered form) is: https://w3c.github.io/webauthn/).

Thus I suggest we establish milestones as we go along for such updates to
published-in-TR-namespace-working-draft along the lines of..

  FPWD-00  (renamed present FPWD milestone (yes, milestone
            names are updateable))
  FPWD-01  (MS for next refresh of published-in-TR-namespace-working
            -draft, target date TBD)

  ..etc (if needed)..

  CR       (renamed SPWD milestone with same target date
            of 13-Sep-2013 (for now))

WDYT?

=JeffH