Re: Lots of editorial fixes and issues coming

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 21:48:01 +0000
To: Vijay Bharadwaj <vijaybh@microsoft.com>
CC: W3C WebAuthn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
On 5/6/16, 1:59 PM, "Vijay Bharadwaj" <vijaybh@microsoft.com<mailto:vijaybh@microsoft.com>> wrote:
You may have noticed a lot of email from Github to the DL recently. Here is what is going on:

-          As mentioned in the last few calls, there are a number of easy-to-do editorial issues hanging around. I have created a branch for these and will send out a PR with all of the fixes in one place for ease of review. In the meantime, I am making and pushing a separate commit to this branch for each issue I fix, so everyone can follow along (and review) in real time if they want to do that.

-          There are a number of small editorial issues that have already been fixed with the last few big PRs, we just didn't close them at the time. For instance, there was an issue with clientDataJSON and clientData being used inconsistently, but this was cleaned up in the fixes for issues #1 and #61. I'm going through and closing these issues as they are now irrelevant. If you think any of them was not fully addressed or the fix created new problems, please reopen or file a new issue.

IIUC, one can follow along and review here (even prior to Vijay's issuing a PullReq)..

https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/compare/vijaybh/lots-of-fpwd-issues

hth,

=JeffH