RE: 08/10/2016 W3C Web Authentication WG Agenda

Here is the updated agenda for the 08/10/2016 W3C Web Authentication WG

1.      Roll call

2.      Select Scribe

3.      Open Core Issues

a.      eTLD + 1

b.      Set timeline for review and agree on a approach for handling the Credential object (PR 159 / PR 158 / other?)

c.      Walk through PR 154 (processing rules exposition) and set timeline for reviews

d.      Walk through attestation changes (I will send this out shortly) and set timeline for reviews

4.      Open non-core Issue

a.      Extensions

b.      New extension proposals

5.      Any other business