Re: Schedule for RFC2396bis

Hello Paul,

Many thanks to you and the TAG for getting back to us so quickly.

At 09:10 04/02/13 -0800, Paul Cotton wrote:
>Thank you for your comment:
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2004Feb/0001
>.html
>on the TAG's "The Architecture of the World Wide Web" Working Draft 9
>December 2003.
>
>The TAG discussed your Last Call comments at a recent meeting and I am
>answering on behalf of the TAG.
>
>The TAG asked me to inform you that we are aware of the dependency
>between the WebArch document and a revised RFC 2396.  TAG members are
>working hard to ensure that a revised for RFC 2396 is available as early
>as possible and we are confident that advancement of the WebArch
>document will not be held up by the status of the revised RFC 2396.

We are very pleased to see the recent surge of work on RFC 2396bis,
and hope that this will continue.

>Please let us know if you are satisfied by this response to the issue
>that you raised.

We will be satisfied if and when RFC 2396bis has made it to the IESG,
and we are looking forward to it.

With kind regards,   Martin.