Re: comment on URI and resource ownership in WebArch document

I think I have a better, though still incomplete, understanding
of your concerns at this point.

Please stand by for a substantive response from the TAG.
I hope it won't take more than a few weeks.

On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 11:09, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
[...]
> My main concern, as stated in my initial message, is that the document
> does not adequately defines the fundamental terms it uses.  My initial
> message pointed to ownership and authoritativeness as terms that are not
> adequately defined in the document.  To that list I would also add
> resource, identify, and represent.

see you at the W3C Tech Plenary in Cannes 1-5 Mar 2003?