Re: Seeking co-editor for Permission API or test reviewer

Hey Marcos,

I would be happy to help. I am interested in Web APIs in general. I follow
the changes to them as well as to Javascript itself. But I am more
interested in Web APIs I can say. However I have no experience in that.

I am a FullStack Developer using Javascript in my profession. If it is
okay with you I would like to be a part of it.

Best regards
Selçuk Can