Re: [blink-dev] Must have SSL or dedicated IP address?

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 09:18:12 -0400
To: Victor Costan <pwnall@chromium.org>
Cc: Christian Trujillo <blessingwave@hotmail.com>, "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>, blink-dev <blink-dev@chromium.org>, "security-dev@chromium.org" <security-dev@chromium.org>, "dev-security@lists.mozilla.org" <dev-security@lists.mozilla.org>
The search ranking bump that Google gives for https is so small (currently)
as to not really make a difference... of course, there are a ton of good
reasons to move to https regardless (we'll have some neat materials aimed
at web sysadmins and their bosses later this week). best, How

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist, Center for Democracy & Technology [https://www.cdt.org]

Tech Prom, CDT's Annual Dinner, is April 20, 2017!
https://cdt.org/annual-dinner