Re: [UI Security] iframe URL indicator

Is it possible for the specification to simply state that the in-focus
iframe URL must be presented to the user and leave it up to the implementer
to determine how best to do it?

The specification solves the problem of visibility of the iframe, but as
written, doesn't solve the problem of identifying the origin, which is what
is required for secure iframe interactions where sensitive information is
being entered (e.g. credentials to the iframed site).

I agree that there are some challenges, such as user understanding or
swapping out the legitimate iframe for a phishing iframe upon a click
event, but hopefully we can understand those limitations with Dan's test
platform.

- Bil