Split the `w3c/webappsec` respository?

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:33:40 +0200
To: "public-webappsec@w3.org" <public-webappsec@w3.org>
Cc: Brad Hill <hillbrad@gmail.com>, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>, Dan Veditz <dveditz@mozilla.com>, Frederik Braun <fbraun@mozilla.com>, Francois Marier <francois@mozilla.com>, Joel Weinberger <jww@google.com>, Devdatta Akhawe <dev@dropbox.com>, Jochen Eisinger <eisinger@google.com>, David Ross <drx@google.com>, Yan Zhu <yan@eff.org>, Deian Stefan <deian@cs.stanford.edu>
In https://twitter.com/mikewest/status/639400263007236096, I asked The
Internets whether or not we should split the `w3c/webappsec` repository
into a dozen or so specification-specific repositories. There wasn't a ton
of response either way, but the folks who wanted the repository split
seemed a little more vehement in their advocacy. :)

What say ye, public-webappsec@? Do you like the single repository for
everything? Or would you prefer one repository per specification (with the
`w3c/webappsec` repository remaining for things like the charter, and as an
index/redirect machine for all the WG's specs)?

CCing chairs and editors explicitly, as they'll be most effected if we
change things up.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)