Re: CfC: Subresource Integrity (SRI) to Last Call?

Wendy was so kind to remind me that there is no more Last Call with the
new 2014 Process (which is a bit in conflict to the milestones in 2.1 of
our charter, isn't it?)

Instead, Subresource Integrity is now asking for "Wide Review".

Please share the latest revision of the Subresource Integrity working
draft widely. Any feedback now can safe us work in the future :-)

http://www.w3.org/TR/SRI/

Thanks!
Frederik

P.S.: You may also share the editor's draft, which is still on Github at
http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/